City of Apopka Hosts Vendor Workshop on Bidding Process for Doing Business with Them
From the town of Apopka
The Town of Apopka is hosting a free community workshop for vendors who want to learn more about the bidding process and the requirements for doing business with the Town of Apopka. Hear from the city, ProcureNow and community partners about vendor opportunities.
The workshop will take place on June 3, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Apopka Community Center / VFWlocated at 519 South Central Avenue, Apopka, FL 32703.
Be sure to bring your own mobile device to this event.
Whether you have bid with the City before or this is your first time, this workshop will cover everything you need to know to do business with the City. Hear ProcureNow and other community partners talk about provider opportunities.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- Bid Submission Process
- Grant programs
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Partnerships and programs
- Solar and Energy Loan Fund (SELF)
- ProcureNow Registration
Please register for this free event before June 1, 2021.
Please note: The City is transitioning its electronic tendering platform to ProcureNow. This new e-procurement portal provides up-to-date bid information, including automated bid solicitation notifications, at no cost to the supplier. Visit their City Bids page to learn more about this transition.
Get it now
The City of Apopka is transitioning to a fully automated, web-based electronic auction and vendor management system called ProcureNow. ProcureNow will streamline the bid submission process for vendors by reducing the time it takes staff to create, post and evaluate each bid.
The new ProcureNow online procurement portal will allow potential vendors and suppliers to:
- Submit bids electronically in one place and eliminate paper bid submission.
- Receive notifications of future auction opportunities by selecting the “Subscribe” button (after account creation).
- Get fast support for offer questions.
- Submit questions and receive answers online about open tender opportunities.
- Follow updates to existing auctions by clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to automatically receive changes and addenda.
- Use a vendor-guided process to electronically respond to offers to ensure your offers have been completed accurately.
- See the tender opportunities issued by the city of Apopka in one place.
You can subscribe to their auctions by navigate here and click the “Subscribe” button. ProcureNow will also send email notifications to register and activate new accounts. For more information on how to register, please see the help links below.
The City is delighted to announce its transition and looks forward to receiving your submissions!
To visit The site of the city of Apopka to learn more about this event.